Sunday, November 11, 2007

Playing and Halloween!




I am trying to post a picture of my boys playing! It worked! Here they are, actually playing well together and having fun so I can cook dinner for a change! They both love tools and to fix things - engineers in practice I suppose!! :) Here they are in their Halloween costumes! Blake is completely obsessed with trains and Cass loves to play "mean" (or rough as most of us would refer to it) and to him this was a "mean" costume. They had fun!
Blake's favorite word is "NNNNNNnnnnnnnno!" and he says it with much attitude! In nursery Cass's class talked about honesty. When I asked him what they discussed he said that if someone is not wearing black pants you should not tell them that they are wearing black pants. My guess is that is the example his teacher used! I'm glad there was a handout or I would have been confused!!!





4 comments:

Stacy said...

What cute costumes! I just love Halloween!!!

Jolley's said...

hey loralee
miss you
way cute kids

Krista said...

Hi guys! We miss you. The boys are getting so big.

Miss Smiley said...

Awwwwww. You guys are so cute. Remember me I used to babysit you guys.